Article submission guidelines
The authors, in retaining the copyright of the work, agree with the Creative Commons 4.0 license and grant the Journal the right to publish the work for the first time.
The authors retain the right to enter into separate contractual arrangements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (for example, placing it in an institute's repository, publishing it in a book), with reference to its original publication in the Journal.
The authors have the right to upload their work online (for example, in an institute's repository or personal website) before and during the review process and following publication by the Journal.
The original of the article is formatted in accordance with the Requirements of the Journal “Integration of Education” (hereinafter referred to as Requirements, see Appendix 1) and is to be transmitted to the Editorial Board in electronic form together with any accompanying documents.
In submitting an article, the authors guarantee the compliance of the manuscript with the following criteria:
– The manuscript has not been previously published;
– The manuscript has not been submitted for consideration and publication in another journal;
– All authors agree with publication in the Journal;
– There are no conflicts of interest;
– There are no incorrectly- or un-acknowledged borrowings in the manuscript;
– The manuscript provides complete Internet addresses (URLs) for links where possible;
– The organisation in which the study was carried out has given its consent (explicit or implicit) for publication;
– All citations are formatted correctly and sources are indicated for tables and figures (unless otherwise indicated, it is assumed that the tables and figures were created by the author).
The Editorial Board checks the manuscript for compliance with the Requirements. If a discrepancy is found, the author is invited to format the article according to the current rules. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject articles submitted for publication and does not enter into correspondence with the authors of rejected articles. If the authors refuse to revise the article in accordance with the requirements of the editorial board, the article will be withdrawn from publication.
The manuscript is to be prepared in digital format using a software program.
If the paper complies with the Requirements, the Editorial Board forwards the manuscript to the reviewer.
The received manuscript will be sent for peer-reviewing. You can recommend reviewers who are highly academically qualified in the subject area of the article in question. The proposed candidates should not be co-authors of the team of paper’s authors or be from the same institution.