Article submission guidelines
The authors retain the copyright of the work, agree with the Creative Commons 4.0 license and grant the Journal the right to publish the work for the first time.
The authors retain the right to enter into separate contractual arrangements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (for example, placing it in an institute's repository, publishing it in a book), with reference to its original publication in the Journal.
The authors have the right to upload their work online (for example, in an institute's repository or personal website) before and during the review process and publication by the Journal.
The original of the article is formatted in accordance with the Requirements of the journal “Integration of Education” (hereinafter referred to as Requirements, see Appendix 1) and is transmitted to the Editorial Board together with the accompanying documents in electronic form.
By submitting an article, the authors guarantee the compliance of the manuscript with the following points:
– The manuscript has not been previously published;
– The manuscript was not submitted for consideration and publication in another journal;
– All authors agree with the publication in the Journal;
– There is no conflict of interests;
– There are no incorrect borrowings in the manuscript;
– The manuscript provides complete Internet addresses (URLs) for links where possible;
– There is a consent of the organization (explicit or implicit) in which the study was conducted;
– All citations are arranged correctly, sources are indicated for tables and figures (unless otherwise indicated, it is assumed that the tables and figures were created by the author).
The Editorial Board checks the manuscript for compliance with the Requirements. If a discrepancy is found, the author is invited to format an article according to the current rules. The editors reserve the right to reject publications and do not enter into a discussion with the authors of the rejected articles.
Registration of the manuscript is made in electronic edition application.
If the paper complies with the Requirements, the Editorial Board forwards the manuscript to the reviewer.