"Integration of Education" scholarly journal is devoted to improvement and dissemination of experience of integration of regional educational systems.
There are main priorities of “Integration of Education”:
- analysis of genesis and modern status of integration of education’s main tendencies in Russian and global education field;
- discovery of theories, which build up the methodological basis of integration of education phenomenon;
- determination of the most viable and effective mode of integration of education realization;
- extension of successful experience of integration in education, science and production.
Target audience of the journal is universities’ scholars, directors and teachers of educational institutions of all types, workers of board of education. Young scientists and advanced scholars can expose and substantiate the ways of realization of the theoretical shape of education’s integration and its conceptual components.
Any author can be published in the journal apart from his/her residence, nationality, scholastic degree if his/her presents material is not released before and not supposed to be published in any other journal at the same time.
Reception of articles is permanent.
Legal foundation of editorial line
All the materials of the "Integration of Education" journal are available under Creative Commons «Attribution» 4.0 license.
Policy of data keeping
Storage policy is aimed at selection, storage and access to journal archives and includes the following objectives:
- Compliance of archiving materials to Archives' state standards.
- Registration and publication of articles in accordance with professional standards.
- Ensuring wide access to archived material, provided by editorial practice.
Information on all the articles published in the journal is stored on the publisher's server and is available in the public domain on the website of the journal
The journal is indexed and archived by:
There are principles of senior editor and editorial staff in preparation of articles:
- respecting the privacy rights of persons named in publications;
- avoiding illegal and unethical ways of receiving of information;
- informants’ confidentiality compliance in case they explicitly express their wish to stay anonymous;
- relying of social and cultural values of targeted audience;
- using the only confirmed information;
- exposing different points of view in the describing of problematic situations;
- avoiding evident prejudice, offending or depreciatory in publications;
- publishing news on highest possible on-going basis;
- resolving conflicts under a pre-action protocol.
Ethical issues of editorial policy
Editorial staff bears responsibility for making a decision on publication, validating its justification with the participation in discussion of submitted articles of top-level scientists of National Research Mordovia State University and science foundations as collective experts.
As a basis of the decision, there is an authenticity, scholarly importance, and topicality of article under consideration.
Editorial staff’s policy is based on modern legal requirements concerning libel, copyright, legitimacy, plagiarism, ethical principles, kept in the community of leading scientific issues publishers.
Editorial staff expects authors, submitting articles for publication, to maintain following principles:
- material should not be published before;
- theme topicality and academic novelty, originality of research problem and used methods of research;
- importance of academic implications and intrinsic discussion of practical implications;
- assignment of the authenticity of researches and results of the study;
- information relevance;
- absence of errors in all data;
- acknowledgment of other scholars’ contribution, obligatory presence of bibliographic references;
- supplying information from confidential sources only upon the authorization of their holders;
- identification of each co-author that has made a substantial contribution into the research, approval of the final version of the paper by all co-authors;
- showing up of potential conflicts of objectives (such as journey work, consultancy, shareholdings, fees, submission of professional opinions, patent applications or registrations, grants and other financial support, including the facts that can be perceived as the factors of impact produced onto the results and/or conclusions presented in papers);
- immediate notification of any errors and/or inaccuracies identified by the author in any paper submitted for publication, and cooperation with the editor in early rectification of any errors or withdrawal of papers from publication, timely rectification of errors and/or inaccuracies identified by reviewers or editors.
Journal’s editorial policy is based on traditional ethical principles of Sarajevo Declaration on Integrity and Visibility of Scholarly Publications and it is formed in account of standards of ethics of editors’ and publishers’ work confirmed by Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers, developed by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Publication is free.